One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Located or occurring within a cell or cells.‘intracellular calcium’
- ‘In general, the innermost layer of the seed coat of legumes consists of irregularly shaped cells with large intracellular spaces.’
- ‘This process leads to cell lysis and the loss of intracellular contents necessary for cell survival.’
- ‘In intact cells the probe was trapped both inside intracellular organelles and the cytoplasm.’
- ‘Lysosomes are intracellular organelles that specialize in breaking down cellular waste.’
- ‘Modulation of intracellular calcium also affects organelle position and motility.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.