One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Located or occurring within a cell or cells.‘intracellular calcium’
- ‘Lysosomes are intracellular organelles that specialize in breaking down cellular waste.’
- ‘Modulation of intracellular calcium also affects organelle position and motility.’
- ‘This process leads to cell lysis and the loss of intracellular contents necessary for cell survival.’
- ‘In intact cells the probe was trapped both inside intracellular organelles and the cytoplasm.’
- ‘In general, the innermost layer of the seed coat of legumes consists of irregularly shaped cells with large intracellular spaces.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.