One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension usually have the following conditions: in situ thrombosis caused by endothelial dysfunction, smooth muscle hypertrophy and intimal and adventitial proliferation.’
- ‘The structural changes typically involve muscularization and thickening of precapillary pulmonary arteries, intimal proliferation, obliterative lesions, and thrombosis in situ.’
- ‘Medial or intimal smooth muscle cells had weak or absent expression of these molecules.’
- ‘Pulmonary vein intimal fibrosis was present in 16 cases.’
- ‘The study to evaluate carotid ultrasound with ramipril and vitamin E showed a dose dependent (but blood pressure independent) reduction in carotid artery intimal medial thickness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.