One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or affecting the intestine.‘the intestinal tract’
enteric, gastroenteric, duodenal, coeliac, gastric, ventral, stomach, abdominal, visceralView synonyms
- ‘The trouble with an ultra low-fat diet, healthy or not, is a tendency to intestinal overload with little regular release.’
- ‘Stomach and intestinal problems are the most common issues that people currently face.’
- ‘The causes for chewing wood can be tooth problems and teething, stomach or intestinal parasites or mineral deficiency.’
- ‘The gastric phase is initiated by the presence of food in the stomach, and the intestinal phase by food in the intestine.’
- ‘Part of the intestinal wall bulges through the abdominal wall into the navel.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.