One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or affecting the intestine.‘the intestinal tract’
enteric, gastroenteric, duodenal, coeliac, gastric, ventral, stomach, abdominal, visceralView synonyms
- ‘Stomach and intestinal problems are the most common issues that people currently face.’
- ‘The trouble with an ultra low-fat diet, healthy or not, is a tendency to intestinal overload with little regular release.’
- ‘The gastric phase is initiated by the presence of food in the stomach, and the intestinal phase by food in the intestine.’
- ‘Part of the intestinal wall bulges through the abdominal wall into the navel.’
- ‘The causes for chewing wood can be tooth problems and teething, stomach or intestinal parasites or mineral deficiency.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.