One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who is interviewed.‘interviewees were asked to discuss their feelings about the interview’
- ‘The filmmaker repeatedly misses opportunities to showcase the buildings, focusing on interviewees instead of architecture.’
- ‘Results are presented in percentages of total citations aggregated across all interviewees.’
- ‘Partnerships between the two departments were less likely for some interviewees than for others.’
- ‘Several interviewees can arguably be called the "working stiffs" of comics.’
- ‘There are long periods where the camera stares unwaveringly at interviewees.’
- ‘The audio is fine for the task at hand, with voices of various interviewees easily understood.’
- ‘Particularly interesting is the fact that you never see the interviewees.’
- ‘Unusually, all interviewees talk directly to camera, instead of a hidden interviewer to the side, forever involving them with the audience.’
- ‘The general downward trend in enrollment noted by the interviewees is consistent with the downward trend in graduates cited previously.’
- ‘In general, to emphasize a deficiency in communication, some interviewees could not estimate the number of horses within their section.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.