One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who is interviewed.‘interviewees were asked to discuss their feelings about the interview’
- ‘The general downward trend in enrollment noted by the interviewees is consistent with the downward trend in graduates cited previously.’
- ‘Results are presented in percentages of total citations aggregated across all interviewees.’
- ‘There are long periods where the camera stares unwaveringly at interviewees.’
- ‘The filmmaker repeatedly misses opportunities to showcase the buildings, focusing on interviewees instead of architecture.’
- ‘The audio is fine for the task at hand, with voices of various interviewees easily understood.’
- ‘Partnerships between the two departments were less likely for some interviewees than for others.’
- ‘Several interviewees can arguably be called the "working stiffs" of comics.’
- ‘In general, to emphasize a deficiency in communication, some interviewees could not estimate the number of horses within their section.’
- ‘Unusually, all interviewees talk directly to camera, instead of a hidden interviewer to the side, forever involving them with the audience.’
- ‘Particularly interesting is the fact that you never see the interviewees.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.