One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If it is normal, you can stop the medication, otherwise interventional therapy like angioplasty or bypass surgery may solve your problem.’
- ‘Besides interventional campaigns for prevention, there must also be rejection from within, of habits such as smoking’
- ‘The treatment, called vascular and interventional radiology, aims to help prevent strokes by reducing the chance of brain aneurysms rupturing.’
- ‘This not only results in less risk to the patient, but is also reassuring to the interventional cardiologist in that any emergency complication is unlikely when the patient leaves the hospital.’
- ‘Over 15 cardiologists, five surgeons, five interventional radiologists and two vascular surgeons are attached to the Metro Heart Hospital.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.