One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They are found from intertidal to abyssal zones at least as deep as 5,300 m interstitially in usually the upper few millimeters or centimeters of the sediment layer.’
- ‘A new and unexpected finding is that the influence of telomere proximity extends to ectopic recombination between homologous sequences located interstitially.’
- ‘This oyster also has moderate inflammatory changes in other tissues, both interstitially and associated with vessels.’
- ‘Condensation may occur at some distance from the source of the moisture, normally on wall surfaces, in cavities, or interstitially within building materials.’
- ‘Our simultaneously living in these strongly and starkly differing worlds is one more powerful instance of our living in a between, living liminally, interstitially where we attempt aporias and try to stay alive at the same time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.