One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is, for some men, a whole way of being in the world that involves no self-consciousness at all, in which all their human interactions are unmediated except through the force of their interruptive personalities.’
- ‘And you know, of course, that was terribly interruptive.’
- ‘Programme makers and advertisers reached millions of people simultaneously with their messages, and marketers created power brands through interruptive advertising.’
- ‘Our results suggest that the frequency, duration, and even the interpersonal coordination of interruptive behavior depend upon the social-relationship context within which it is used.’
- ‘Today people have much bigger choice of programmes and ways to avoid the interruptive ads.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.