One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A person seeking another person's attention is normally able to quickly assess how interruptible the other person currently is.’
- ‘Now it's part of corporate surveillance - checking to see if you're at your desk, if you're instantly interruptible.’
- ‘Dependency on uncertain and interruptible energy supplies from Middle Eastern states is a crucial strategic issue that must be resolved to assure the long-term security of Israel, the United States and the world's other democracies.’
- ‘At what points are we interruptible and receptive to a pitch?’
- ‘A few large users are on interruptible contracts, but that's a drop in the bucket.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.