One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Factor analysis showed the ten multiple intelligences fell into three interpretable factors which were predicted by both gender and test experience.’
- ‘Of course there is no such thing as a universally interpretable pictogram.’
- ‘Hence the data is not really interpretable in terms of what it says about the proportion of children infected from their mothers.’
- ‘The first 13 factors appeared interpretable and explained 54% of the common variance.’
- ‘They were interpretable; they weren't deflecting the viewer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.