One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Concluded that this was the best fitting and most parsimonious model for their data, a conclusion that implies the interpretability of an overall involvement score as well as scores within particular domains of involvement.’
- ‘While there are often alternative analytical approaches that result in equivalent analyses with respect to interpretation of results, it is also the case that inappropriate analysis may limit interpretability.’
- ‘The use of causal modeling and path analysis may improve the interpretability of the results, allowing the multidirectional relationships that exist within this complex topic to be modeled in several different ways.’
- ‘Given the good fit of the CFA and the interpretability of the correlations among the constructs, the second-order structural model was used to test hypotheses.’
- ‘It is ultimately about challenging our comfortable assumptions about the direct interpretability of test scores from procedures that we have devised, and then thinking of ways of reducing the potential for unfairness when we find it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.