One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The ability to communicate or interact well with other people.‘you also need to have good interpersonal skills’
- ‘An employer should emphasize the importance of both technical and interpersonal skills in an employee.’
- ‘He also recognised the importance of interpersonal skills when dealing with clients.’
- ‘This requires excellent verbal and written skills combined with good interpersonal skills.’
- ‘He had interpersonal skills that served him well in negotiations.’
- ‘The management needs to invest in personnel with excellent interpersonal skills to ensure the program's success.’
- ‘He has awful interpersonal skills and is completely unprofessional.’
- ‘He has none of the interpersonal skills needed to function well at a job.’
- ‘Participants develop interpersonal skills and increased self-esteem through teamwork.’
- ‘I think that I've learnt a lot of interpersonal skills from teaching,’
- ‘You must be a team player with good interpersonal skills.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.