One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Besides functionality, merits include the copyright and patent policies attached to a product, and the disclosure of file formats and communication protocols so that other software may interoperate.’
- ‘Properly engineered Web sites can interoperate with dedicated assistive technologies to address a wide range of disabilities.’
- ‘Patent holders are not required to make an all-comers general license available to parties who want to write software that interoperates with the patented process.’
- ‘If the values are applied consistently, the participating databases can interoperate at the value level, making the data in different systems directly comparable.’
- ‘As a result of this acquisition process, their voice and data communications systems cannot interoperate, and their databases cannot share information.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.