One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A website or web page.‘several Internet sites posted the image’
- ‘The band's back catalogue has been uploaded to Internet site Spotify after fans hit the bandmates' one million streams target.’
- ‘A government agency has been granted the powers to block blacklisted Internet sites for extremism without a court ruling.’
- ‘Did you create this internet site or did you hire someone to do it for you?’
- ‘Computers can be infected with the software through fake internet sites and instant messenger programs.’
- ‘With the rise of DVRs and streaming Internet sites, viewers no longer feel compelled to watch a show during its initial broadcast.’
- ‘The leaked version of the video was shared by thousands of fans across various internet sites.’
- ‘What internet sites do you visit regularly?’
- ‘It gets tens of thousands of hits on its internet site each day, which it publishes in seven languages.’
- ‘He scoured internet sites for information on blackjack and baccarat.’
- ‘Through an internet site, Charles and Emily arranged to swap houses for the holiday.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.