One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A second negative of an image made from the original negative.
- ‘A less expensive alternative favoured by some is to make interpositives and internegatives on paper.’
- ‘There's usually at least one interpositive and one internegative between the camera negative and the release print, so there are generational losses.’
- ‘It can only be shown after internegatives and projection copies have been produced.’
- ‘The film is not really that old, and I suspect the internegative used was of good, but not necessarily great, quality.’
- ‘Second, this might be a nice print, but I have made my own internegative and I have better prints.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.