One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In, between, or among many different nations.‘companies looking to trade internationally’‘the trial attracted attention both locally and internationally’‘an internationally renowned artist’
- ‘The institute's regenerative farming expertise is internationally recognized.’
- ‘He is an internationally recognized researcher who maintains programs in biotechnology that emphasize the tissue culture of fruit crops.’
- ‘Overall, students agreed that the internationally focused courses were a positive experience.’
- ‘Some 200 building products are analyzed using internationally recognized science-based standards.’
- ‘Recent conflicts related to the safety of internationally traded food have been dominated by the developed, high-income countries.’
- ‘The quality of internationally important habitats is in decline due to a lack of balance over the past 30 years.’
- ‘This band has traveled nationally and internationally and has released seven albums to date.’
- ‘He traces the evolution of the major competition for young Dutch architects, now expanding internationally.’
- ‘His short stories have been internationally published and broadcast.’
- ‘The early trade theory assumed that capital was internationally immobile.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.