One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The reference librarian is and has always been an intermediator between the information and the patron.’
- ‘Content providers are the source of the raw material that flows through the medium and upon which intermediators offer added value.’
- ‘Rural poor have been the victims of different kinds of exploitative intermediators, brokers, landlords, moneylenders, commission agents, all exploit poor farmers in different forms and manners.’
- ‘We can easily play the role of those intermediators, educating each other just by talking.’
- ‘By intermediators one refers to any entity which mediates the on-line experience.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.