One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They had asked for the meeting and it was arranged through the intermediacy of the French Embassy.’
- ‘Morphologic intermediacy can be misleading when determining if hybridization has occurred between two morphotypes.’
- ‘The result underscores the necessity of searching for intermediacy when analyzing vocalizations of geographically distant populations.’
- ‘The two varieties are often found growing in very close proximity and at the Charleston County site the two plants co-occur without any sign of intermediacy.’
- ‘Where individual workers represent themselves without such intermediacies direct democracy is said to exist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.