One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That intergradation was inferred from only two intermediate specimens.’
- ‘Data to support our first hypothesis will come from examining museum specimens collected from areas that are far from the edge of intergradation with any other subspecies.’
- ‘These broader patterns of gene expression correspond to gradual intergradations among floral organs.’
- ‘Species rank is also indicated by the lack of indications of clinal variation or intergradation, despite direct evidence of dispersal.’
- ‘However, morphologic intergradations exist between species, leading to confusion in identification.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.