One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Is writing style related to readers' assessments of a story in terms of its interestingness, informativeness, dullness and other story characteristics?’
- ‘Basically I spent some time hanging around someone and that's pretty much it in terms of interestingness.’
- ‘And there's a civil engineering company I've been told about, which internally audits all its projects for profitability, interestingness, and how easy the client is to deal with.’
- ‘The flaw, and it is a fatal one, is that Jack has been robbed of more than his innocence, he's been robbed of his interestingness.’
- ‘With having not watched any the day before and the interestingness of the matches on the show courts, I was quite looking forward to watching some tennis and my was it gripping!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.