One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Between the fingers or toes.
- ‘Pain is elicited in the affected interdigital space when the metatarsal heads of the foot are squeezed together.’
- ‘Ulceration mainly occurred on the dorsum of the medial three toes and interdigital clefts, occasionally extending to the sole of the foot.’
- ‘The most common infestation sites are the interdigital spaces of the fingers, the flexor surfaces of the wrists, the external male genitalia, the buttocks and the anterior axillary folds.’
- ‘Areas most affected are interdigital folds, flexor aspect of wrists, extensor aspect of elbows, belt line, thighs, navel, penis, areola, abdomen, inter gluteal fold.’
- ‘Other important observations include the presence of peeling skin and maceration or fissuring of the interdigital skin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.