One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An aircraft designed to interrupt enemy supply operations by aerial bombing.
- ‘Unless you want to die here Lieutenant, pinpoint those interdictors.’
- ‘The less-than-three broke formation to take up defensive positions around the interdictors in the Alliance deserter fleet.’
- ‘What kind of chance can a few wings of starfighters, a Battlecruiser or two, a few interdictors and some frigates have against a force that size?’
- ‘The remaining starfighter squadrons are assigned to protect our interdictors and engage Nova Fortress' screening fleet.’
- ‘A pity we have no interdictors to stop them leaving the system.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.