One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An aircraft designed to interrupt enemy supply operations by aerial bombing.
- ‘What kind of chance can a few wings of starfighters, a Battlecruiser or two, a few interdictors and some frigates have against a force that size?’
- ‘Unless you want to die here Lieutenant, pinpoint those interdictors.’
- ‘The less-than-three broke formation to take up defensive positions around the interdictors in the Alliance deserter fleet.’
- ‘A pity we have no interdictors to stop them leaving the system.’
- ‘The remaining starfighter squadrons are assigned to protect our interdictors and engage Nova Fortress' screening fleet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.