One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A factor represents a group of variables that were intercorrelated with each other - but were relatively uncorrelated with other variables.’
- ‘The variables examined in table 3 were intercorrelated in complex ways (data not shown).’
- ‘Measures were intercorrelated to facilitate index construction in each domain.’
- ‘The six ranking variables were intercorrelated across student nominators.’
- ‘Most of the ten quantitative morphological variables were highly intercorrelated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.