One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The state of being connected with each other.‘the interconnectedness of all things in the universe’‘a growing awareness of our global interconnectedness’
- ‘Given the interconnectedness of world markets, is this model taking into account that reduced fossil-fuel demand would drop prices?’
- ‘In an architecture of interconnectedness, the lowest common denominators can be shockingly low indeed.’
- ‘New ways of thinking about self and nature and self and culture emerge with others who experience similar strong feelings of interconnectedness.’
- ‘In this student project, local-scale renewable energy works with the interconnectedness of the built environment.’
- ‘Rather than following a linear progression, the essays circle back to reveal the interconnectedness of things.’
- ‘Los Angeles can come to feel like a company town, provincial in its interconnectedness.’
- ‘The erupting interconnectedness of nature, the compulsiveness of vines wrapping around the charred branches, is rhythm itself, laughably swarming, violent, bright.’
- ‘He has advanced public awareness of interconnectedness in the security community.’
- ‘Sewing is a key way individuals communicate with each other, signifying their friendship and interconnectedness.’
- ‘It is a vision of the energy—rather than material—basis of all Creation, of the intimate interconnectedness of all life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.