One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having all constituent parts linked or connected.‘a set of interconnected computer networks’‘we live in a globalized, interconnected world’
- ‘Curators have a variety of stimulating, interconnected spaces with which to work.’
- ‘The movie is a series of small, interconnected love stories, all based out of a salsa club in London.’
- ‘At the same time, interconnected streets reduce the need for major arterial streets that slice through the neighborhood.’
- ‘From four points around the exterior, filmed sequences were back-projected onto the structure, enclosing the visitor in interconnected landscapes.’
- ‘In its geometric central hall, the artist has created a large wooden spiraling structure out of rotating interconnected loops.’
- ‘American modernism grew out of an interconnected community.’
- ‘A mysterious videotape is at the center of a series of events for a group of interconnected characters.’
- ‘On the inside, they are interconnected, the module defining a frame that may be left open or closed.’
- ‘His larger vision is often subsumed in the interconnected, disconnected families whose lives he's chronicling.’
- ‘The investigation dredges up many dark secrets in the local community, a community represented here by a tapestry of interconnected characters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.