One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action of engaging in two-way communication.
- ‘There was little intercommunication, nor has any attempt to resolve this problem since then been successful.’
- ‘But though there was a tradition of unity, it had been greatly changed by the industrialization of the south-east, and intercommunication was poor.’
- ‘The real barrier to public networks supporting intercommunication is the lack of a business model that makes sense.’
- ‘Radio communications in armoured units were therefore paralleled in artillery and tactical aviation and allowed for intercommunication between them.’
- ‘Once students understand this language, they can put this new literacy into practice in intercommunication with teachers and their peers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.