One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action of engaging in two-way communication.
- ‘There was little intercommunication, nor has any attempt to resolve this problem since then been successful.’
- ‘Once students understand this language, they can put this new literacy into practice in intercommunication with teachers and their peers.’
- ‘The real barrier to public networks supporting intercommunication is the lack of a business model that makes sense.’
- ‘Radio communications in armoured units were therefore paralleled in artillery and tactical aviation and allowed for intercommunication between them.’
- ‘But though there was a tradition of unity, it had been greatly changed by the industrialization of the south-east, and intercommunication was poor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.