One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They all look completely different, but interchangeability from multiple brands enables Ford to create a wide variety of models.’
- ‘Links between international relations and international history - often referred to as diplomatic history - help to reinforce this notion of interchangeability of terms.’
- ‘Interpretation of early reports is complicated by the interchangeability of the terms ‘psalm’, ‘hymn’, and ‘song’.’
- ‘Versatility and interchangeability were the hallmarks of his squad, to the point where halfbacks were on and off the field as often as forwards.’
- ‘The first of these was an almost complete interchangeability between different parts of speech.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.