One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The first of these was an almost complete interchangeability between different parts of speech.’
- ‘Interpretation of early reports is complicated by the interchangeability of the terms ‘psalm’, ‘hymn’, and ‘song’.’
- ‘They all look completely different, but interchangeability from multiple brands enables Ford to create a wide variety of models.’
- ‘Links between international relations and international history - often referred to as diplomatic history - help to reinforce this notion of interchangeability of terms.’
- ‘Versatility and interchangeability were the hallmarks of his squad, to the point where halfbacks were on and off the field as often as forwards.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.