One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘First, it allows for an early interceptive phase of treatment before all the permanent teeth come in - and that produces better results.’
- ‘The semitransparent pellicle did not interfere with the participant's interceptive movement.’
- ‘‘This work demonstrates the use of simple control mechanisms that utilize invariant geometric properties to accomplish interceptive tasks,’ the researchers conclude.’
- ‘His first came from a tight angle on the right, his second after great interceptive play.’
- ‘Likewise he has been a colossal force throughout this campaign and his interceptive vision has been an important factor in their progress.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.