One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Existing or acting between atoms.‘interatomic forces’
- ‘All protein atoms and directions of major interatomic currents are shown in figure 1.’
- ‘Here, distance is defined as the smallest interatomic distance between any two atoms in a pair of amino acids.’
- ‘The graphs are colored such that the shading progresses from dark to light when moving from short to long interatomic distances.’
- ‘Also considered are interatomic forces and valence, the theory of solids, collision problems, radiation theory and relativistic quantum theory.’
- ‘This means that molecules and organisms are held together by the tensile nature of interatomic bonds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.