One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A mode of operation that allows a computer or electronic device to respond to a user’s input.‘the platform has an interactive mode that lets developers test-drive their applications as they write them’
- ‘To activate interactive mode, drivers pass their hands over a steering wheel-mounted proximity sensor.’
- ‘In the interactive mode, the image quality deteriorates with each iteration.’
- ‘Potentially, there has never been such an interactive mode in a basketball game before.’
- ‘The app will also let you apply dozens of interactive modes, aka filters and overlays.’
- ‘You won't see any popup queries from the firewall unless you enable interactive mode.’
- ‘The game's two interactive modes aim to boost your child's awareness of numbers, colours, and picture association.’
- ‘The navigation system presents its contents in interactive mode.’
- ‘If the script is run without arguments, it will enter an interactive mode and present a menu of options from which to pick.’
- ‘There is an interactive mode, or you can opt to watch the material chapter by chapter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.