One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & nounPhilosophy
- ‘But the dualist views we are considering deny epiphenomenalism: they are interactionist views.’
- ‘Our study is informed by both the symbolic interactionist perspective and ecological theory.’
- ‘As a developmental psychologist, the first author received very little exposure to symbolic interactionist approaches during his graduate training.’
- ‘The notion of interpersonal congruence arises from the social psychological framework of identity negotiation, which in turn grew out of the writings of the early symbolic interactionists.’
- ‘He was a dualistic interactionist, who thought that the rational soul and the body have a causal influence on each other.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.