One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The theory that there are two entities, mind and body, each of which can have an effect on the other.
- ‘Symbolic interactionism continued to flourish into the post World War II Era.’
- ‘The dualistic theory known as interactionism is most commonly associated with Descartes.’
- ‘Hence interactionism violates physical closure after all.’
- ‘Symbolic interactionism studies how humans interact symbolically with one another and with themselves, and in doing so make decisions about risk, themselves, and their actions.’
- ‘With the advent of interactionism and labelling theory in the 1960s, attention turned to the importance of societal reaction in constructing deviant or delinquent acts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.