One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The theory that there are two entities, mind and body, each of which can have an effect on the other.
- ‘With the advent of interactionism and labelling theory in the 1960s, attention turned to the importance of societal reaction in constructing deviant or delinquent acts.’
- ‘Symbolic interactionism studies how humans interact symbolically with one another and with themselves, and in doing so make decisions about risk, themselves, and their actions.’
- ‘Hence interactionism violates physical closure after all.’
- ‘Symbolic interactionism continued to flourish into the post World War II Era.’
- ‘The dualistic theory known as interactionism is most commonly associated with Descartes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.