One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These concerns are not speaker or listener-centred, but are shared by both speaker and listener; international communication is interactional, and meaning must be negotiated.’
- ‘On an interactional level, stability is observed relative to social relationships.’
- ‘Models of procedural and interactional justice also suggest that words have potent effects on individuals' feelings of satisfaction as well as on their behavior.’
- ‘Decreasing this association can significantly reduce an overreactivity to a partner's current behavior and provide a basis for interactional change.’
- ‘My personal interactional style doesn't always translate well in just writing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.