One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘A third source of success is the professional knowledge and skill of the interactants which not only enable interaction to proceed but to do so toward professional goals.’
- ‘Double mutants showing a growth defect were scored as candidate interactants.’
- ‘Internet is a network, linking interactants across space and time, not a ‘thing’ or set of computers communicating autonomously without human actors.’
- ‘Our goal is to reveal how traits in one species interact with traits in a second species to determine fitness for each interactant.’
- ‘The first section deals with what might be termed ‘traditional’ or ‘more general’ forms of chat, where the interactants are either physically (face-to-face) or acoustically copresent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.