One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Existing or conducted between different social classes.
- ‘Alas, in Britain our politicians continue to mine such differences for votes and foster as much inter-class hostility as they can.’
- ‘As older forms of front group activity faded away, they were replaced by newer formations that facilitated inter-class cooperation.’
- ‘In studies of small cities and towns, there has been a continued emphasis on communal solidarity, often highlighting the possibilities and contradictions of cross-class coalitions and inter-class conflicts.’
- ‘At the European level organizational difficulties and profound conflicts of interest between high-wage and low-wage areas of the EU limit labour's influence, sometimes leading to new regional inter-class alliances.’
- ‘They advocated not only inter-class cooperation within the Zionist movement, but also what was later termed the ‘constructivist strategy of Labor Zionism.’’
- ‘The ANC's view of ‘national liberation’ had historically prioritized inter-class cooperation among the oppressed, rather than socialist transformation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.