One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For a moment, she felt stifled within the intenseness of his grasp.’
- ‘He had not, however, experienced the kind of emotions that were needed to properly convey the intenseness of the last of the loves.’
- ‘The intenseness of his eyes sent shivers up and down her spine.’
- ‘The intenseness of the kiss was increasing, dangerously.’
- ‘She felt his probing gaze on her, felt the intenseness burning in those raven eyes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.