One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As a result, their integumentary system may be compromised.’
- ‘Almost all early integumentary systems have some kind of laminar bone or cartilage as a base layer.’
- ‘Severe hand irritation was defined as one or more full-thickness cracks or other integumentary breaks on the hands' surfaces.’
- ‘We'll be studying the integumentary system first.’
- ‘Hand lotions can provide a therapeutic measure, preventing dehydration, desquamation, loss of skin lipids, and damage to the integumentary system.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.