One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Hand lotions can provide a therapeutic measure, preventing dehydration, desquamation, loss of skin lipids, and damage to the integumentary system.’
- ‘Almost all early integumentary systems have some kind of laminar bone or cartilage as a base layer.’
- ‘As a result, their integumentary system may be compromised.’
- ‘We'll be studying the integumentary system first.’
- ‘Severe hand irritation was defined as one or more full-thickness cracks or other integumentary breaks on the hands' surfaces.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.