One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘People want to find out as much information as possible and be integrally involved in the decision-making process,’ he said.’
- ‘He looks for the best vocals as those that work integrally to the song.’
- ‘In contrast, I had to pay my rent to him integrally by law.’
- ‘The supportive view has been founded on the pragmatic basis that Britain is integrally linked through imports and exports with the broader European economy.’
- ‘They can be fabricated with near-invisible seams, and some brands offer a range of sinks and lavatories which can be fabricated integrally with the tops.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.