One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But, the specific elements in his speculation emulate previous two-dimensional quantum gravity theories and earlier work on integrable systems.’
- ‘Inherently low-cost, low-power, and highly integrable, CMOS image sensors build new markets.’
- ‘Newton had shown that the ‘two body problem’ was integrable, and so could be solved exactly.’
- ‘He develops a system of formulas by which it may be determined whether such a system is or is not integrable.’
- ‘But he was the first ever to appreciate, demonstrate and exploit the utility of completely integrable systems of linear homogeneous differential equations for projective differential geometry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.