One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He develops a system of formulas by which it may be determined whether such a system is or is not integrable.’
- ‘Inherently low-cost, low-power, and highly integrable, CMOS image sensors build new markets.’
- ‘But he was the first ever to appreciate, demonstrate and exploit the utility of completely integrable systems of linear homogeneous differential equations for projective differential geometry.’
- ‘Newton had shown that the ‘two body problem’ was integrable, and so could be solved exactly.’
- ‘But, the specific elements in his speculation emulate previous two-dimensional quantum gravity theories and earlier work on integrable systems.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.