One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Agreed, and I must include myself in that category of petty insulters.’
- ‘The experience has provided the company with a quick lesson in the tricky world of chasing online insulters.’
- ‘Now angrier than ever, the mob learns that the son-in-law of Foulon - ‘another of the people's enemies and insulters’ - is coming into Paris with a cavalry of 500.’
- ‘If you deflect it with humor, you allow the insulter to see how juvenile such commentary can be.’
- ‘The one thing that's constant is the fact that, in our analyses, both the hypothetical insulters and our actual glossers are using the word.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.