One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Upon returning to America, Moore assumed an instructorship at Northwestern University for a year, but a heavy teaching load led him back to Yale as a Tutor (comparable to an Assistant Professor today) for two years.’
- ‘I've started doing an instructorship so I can teach paddling and we've been in touch with the Sligo Council Sports and Recreation office.’
- ‘A perverse ‘balance’ can be found at the lower ranks of the professoriate, where women hold a solid majority of the positions (58 percent of instructorships, 54 percent of lectureships, and 51 percent of unranked positions).’
- ‘This makes instructorships very expensive, and since the club pays for our instructorships this makes us have to charge higher fees.’
- ‘Three years earlier, Max had been given an instructorship, which began an association with the faculty at Northwestern University that lasted until 1955.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.