One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The complete set of all the instructions in machine code that can be recognized and executed by a central processing unit.
- ‘These processors extend the x86 instruction set into the 64-bit realm, butting heads with Itanium.’
- ‘A Script is an instruction set used to execute operations on a controller device.’
- ‘Each processor designer then designs a processor to process a specific instruction set in the most efficient way possible.’
- ‘Any Java program can be modeled without thought to how the JVM has been implemented; to the programmer, the JVM instruction set is consistently the same.’
- ‘The Itanium processor uses a different instruction set than the x86 instruction set used by other desktop and server processors from Intel and AMD.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.