One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for alternative vote
- ‘In March, San Francisco voted to become the first American city to implement instant runoff voting for its major local elections.’
- ‘Australia and Ireland also use instant runoff voting, which eliminates primaries by allowing voters to mark a second and third place choice.’
- ‘Instant runoff voting, which compresses runoffs into general elections by having voters rank candidates in order of preference, is one solution.’
- ‘We should push states to require majority winners through instant runoff voting.’
- ‘He said his party is interested in electoral change that empowers voters, such as instant runoff voting, which would allow voters to rank their top choices for a political office.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.