One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for alternative vote
- ‘In March, San Francisco voted to become the first American city to implement instant runoff voting for its major local elections.’
- ‘He said his party is interested in electoral change that empowers voters, such as instant runoff voting, which would allow voters to rank their top choices for a political office.’
- ‘We should push states to require majority winners through instant runoff voting.’
- ‘Australia and Ireland also use instant runoff voting, which eliminates primaries by allowing voters to mark a second and third place choice.’
- ‘Instant runoff voting, which compresses runoffs into general elections by having voters rank candidates in order of preference, is one solution.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.