One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the act of breathing in.
- ‘In order to minimize barotrauma short inspiratory times should be used along with minimal peak inspiratory and expiratory pressures.’
- ‘Breathing against an inspiratory resistive load is known to produce increases in plasma cytokines.’
- ‘Tracheal stenosis after intubation usually presents as shortness of breath and either or both inspiratory stridor and expiratory wheeze on exertion.’
- ‘Although breath sounds on the left improved, inspiratory pressures and hemodynamics failed to improve.’
- ‘As the resistive work of breathing rises, the inspiratory muscles must generate more force to offset the increase.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.