One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fermentability of dietary fibre components in the colon has also been related to some of the beneficial physiological effects more consistently than solubility / insolubility.’
- ‘The very property that makes it useful in the cell membrane, namely its insolubility in water, also makes it lethal.’
- ‘He admits the insolubility of human reason of the basic metaphysical problem i.e. how becoming arose out of immutable being and plurality out of Unity.’
- ‘It is in the insolubility of these mysteries that the continued fascination with Hitler resides.’
- ‘Phosphorus is found in all living cells, but some scientists doubt that the most common form of phosphorus - phosphate - helped form life on earth due to its insolubility in water.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.