One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is in the insolubility of these mysteries that the continued fascination with Hitler resides.’
- ‘The very property that makes it useful in the cell membrane, namely its insolubility in water, also makes it lethal.’
- ‘Fermentability of dietary fibre components in the colon has also been related to some of the beneficial physiological effects more consistently than solubility / insolubility.’
- ‘Phosphorus is found in all living cells, but some scientists doubt that the most common form of phosphorus - phosphate - helped form life on earth due to its insolubility in water.’
- ‘He admits the insolubility of human reason of the basic metaphysical problem i.e. how becoming arose out of immutable being and plurality out of Unity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.