One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So as frivolous as the story may be I think it's worth paying attention to as a sort of object lesson in the mainstream press's general insipidness and openness to manipulation.’
- ‘Such insipidness ought to be dismissed out of hand immediately.’
- ‘Gone was the insipidness and lethargy we had witnessed.’
- ‘Gone was the fighting spirit and fierce determination of the drawn game, and in its place an insipidness and almost a willingness to accept defeat that should have no place in a county final.’
- ‘Yes, the insipidness of some of the exhibits are testament to creativity by committee.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.