One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Thank you,’ she said insincerely, though she knew it was rude.’
- ‘So there is no point at all in carrying them out insincerely, or, for example, trying to cheat on the fasting in Ramadan.’
- ‘Students would not succumb to their desire to insincerely reproduce what their teachers profess.’
- ‘Her soft, whispered words are so insincerely delivered that he can't fathom why he believes her.’
- ‘He looked up and smiled as insincerely as he could.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.