One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He looked up and smiled as insincerely as he could.’
- ‘Students would not succumb to their desire to insincerely reproduce what their teachers profess.’
- ‘So there is no point at all in carrying them out insincerely, or, for example, trying to cheat on the fasting in Ramadan.’
- ‘‘Thank you,’ she said insincerely, though she knew it was rude.’
- ‘Her soft, whispered words are so insincerely delivered that he can't fathom why he believes her.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.