One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He has also written insightfully on forest conservation, urging a creative synthesis between the ‘practical knowledge’ of peasants and the ‘latest scientific knowledge’ of the State.’
- ‘Overall, these individual narratives were insightfully blended together, resulting in an extremely coherent though complex and conceptually strong exhibition.’
- ‘She also knew herself to be incredibly selfish and rather insightfully understood that selfishness could get in the way of the whole sharing-each-other's lives thing that seems to go hand in hand with marriage.’
- ‘Wrapped in its national myths of splendid isolation and blessed innocence (chronicled insightfully by Herman Melville and Henry James), it held out.’
- ‘The honest lyrics, however unsettling they may sometimes be, are provocatively and insightfully moving.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.