One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The length of a person's leg from crotch to ankle, or of the equivalent part of a pair of trousers.
- ‘What should concern anyone hoping to avoid the shame of a waistband size double their inside leg measurement is that we are increasingly eating like them.’
- ‘In pants, full front thighs create diagonal wrinkles, pulling from the inside legs at the crotch.’
- ‘Carl Stuart has made him a pair of trousers with an inside leg of 44 in and an outside leg of 60 in.’
- ‘The seat tube length is calculated as being 2/3rds of your inside leg measurement.’
- ‘Could you tell us your inside leg measurement to help with the search?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.