One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is a natural response from a wounded community that has been treated insensitively by the central government.’
- ‘Towns are also suffering badly from development which damages their individual character, is insensitively sited, or which threatens local businesses.’
- ‘This is where I think the controversy, in part, lies: we are manipulated into acting insensitively over deadly serious, upsetting matters.’
- ‘I would like to see the site developed but the scale of this proposed development is insensitively huge.’
- ‘I want to know why the BBC has sponsored such an insensitively Anglocentric production.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.