One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Less than half follow recommended best practice for managing documents, with many storing documents insecurely.’
- ‘Replies were written by civil servants before the letters were insecurely dumped.’
- ‘Sybil was sitting insecurely on a huge, inflated beach ball, facing the ocean.’
- ‘Falling outside both British standards of social status and Australian standards of egalitarianism, the gentry was an insecurely self-defined status group with a paradoxically profound sense of its own social importance.’
- ‘Therefore, those offenders who are insecurely attached to their caregivers are likely to have dysfunctional relationships with other individuals, such as peers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.